Take a World Wine Tour at Ambrosia's next Wine Class and Tasting on Thursday, October 23, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm in Ambrosia's Cellar Room. You'll explore wines from four countries with guides Scotty Wigham and "Boris The Great" Wiedenfeld-Needham. Scotty and Boris are both very knowledgeable in the wines we'll be tasting and love teaching other wine lovers. We'll compare and contrast the qualities from these four regions and you'll be able to purchase your favorites at special prices.
The highlights are:
- Spain - Torres: Gran Vina del Sol Chardonnay 2011
- Argentina - Donna Paula Malbec Reserve 2008
- Australia - Peter Lehmann "8 Songs" Shiraz 2008
- Chile - Carmen Reserve Petite Sirah 2010
- Spain - Faustino: Grand Reserva" Rioja 2001
Light appetizers prepared by our inimitable Chef Richard will be served. Reservations are required and cost is $30 plus gratuity to your servers. Space is limited to 25 people—please give us a call to make your prepaid reservation at 541-342-4141.