Ambrosia Alum, Erin Carlin from Casa Bruno Imports has selected seven wines from her portfolio for Ambrosia’s next Wine Class and Sale onJune 7, 5:30-7 pm. The wines are from Willamette Valley and Ribbon Ridge, Oregon; Napa Valley and Paso Robles, California; and Puget Sound and Walla Walla Valley, Washington. The highlights are:
- Goodfellow Pinot Gris "Clover" Reserve, 2014 Willamette Valley
- Hendry Chardonnay, Barrel Fermented, 2012 Napa Valley
- Lamelson Pinot Noir, Six Vineyards, 2013 Willamette Valley
- Brickhouse Pinot Noir "Select" 2014, Ribbon Ridge, Oregon
- Woodward Canyon Cabernet, "Artist Series" 2013 Walla Walla.
A taste of all seven wines and three small plates to complement the wines is $30 per person. Space is limited to 24 people. Make your prepaid reservations by calling Ambrosia at 541-342-4141. Receive a 10% discount when you purchase 12 bottles or more at the event.