Join us on Tuesday, November 7 from 5:30-7:00pm for a Wine Tasting and Class with Erin Carlin from Casa Bruno Wines. Erin will present six wines from Oregon, Washington, California France and Spain.
Although the wines span two continents, they are all produced between the 30th and 50th parallels of the northern hemisphere—the sweet spot of wine production where much of the world's wine grapes are grown. These wines are the perfect compliment to holiday meals and are great for gift-giving, too. And what's New Year's without a little French Champagne! The wines we'll be pouring are:
- Chardonnay Hendry, Barrel Fermented Napa Valley 2014
- Sancerre Blanc, Roger & Didier Raimbault, France 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bon Anno, Napa Valley 2014
- Pinot Noir Bethel Heights "Aeolian" Amity 2013
- Brut Champagne Clouet Grande Reserve France
- Ontanon Tempranillo Reserva Rioja, Spain 2005
It's going to be a great evening of tasting and learning about these wines! A taste of all the wines, accompanied by three small plates prepared by Ambrosia’s talented kitchen staff is $40 per person. Receive a 10% discount on the purchase 12 or more bottles of wine at the event.
Space is limited to 26 people. To secure your spot, please make your pre-paid reservation by calling Ambrosia at 541-342-4141.