On Tuesday, September 5 from 5:30-7:00pm we'll head to one of Tuscany’s oldest farming estates, Vignamaggio Winery, a Renaissance treasure trove in the heart of the Chianti region, positioned on the hills at the source of the Greve River. Christie Brassard, representing Young’s Market Company, and Irene Gori, Brand Ambassador for Vignamaggio will be our guides in exploring seven Tuscan wines all from the incredible estate of Vignamaggio.
The wines are:
- Mona Lisa Chianti Classico 2012
- Terre di Prenzano Chianti Classico 2015
- Geradino Chianti Classico Riserva 2013
- Gran Selezione Chianti Classico Riserva 2011
- Obsession Super Tuscan 2010
- Cabernet Franc di Toscana 2010
- Vin Santo 2009 - Dessert wine
We will also pour two surprise white Tuscan wines!
A taste of all wines, accompanied by small plate appetizers prepared by Ambrosia’s talented kitchen staff is $40 per person. Receive a 10% discount on the purchase 12 or more bottles of wine at the event.
Space is limited to 26 people. To secure your spot, please make your pre-paid reservation by calling Ambrosia at 541-342-4141.