We are excited to partner with Domaine Serene for a Wine Class and Sale on Tuesday, May 16 from 5:30 - 7:00pm in Ambrosia's Cellar Room. Established in 1989 by the Evenstad family, this winery consistently receives high reviews for their Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. They also just acquired four vineyards and a chateau in Burgundy, France where they produce white Burgundies.
Eric Mueller, a sommelier with 20 years of wine experience, will represent the winery and talk about these featured Domaine Serene wines:
- MV "r" Rose Propriety Varietal Blend NV. Oregon.
- Pinot Noir, Yamhill Cuvee 2014, Willamette Valley.
- Pinot Noir, Evenstad Reserve 2014 Willamette Valley
- Santenay Clos de la Confrerie-Monopole-Rouge 2013
- Montagny Premier Cru Blanc,Les Tourelles 2014
- Santenay Premier Cru Gravieres Blanc 2013
The event includes a taste of all six wines and small plates to compliment the wines prepared by Ambrosia's inimitable kitchen staff. The cost is $40 per person and space is limited to 32 people. Make your prepaid reservations by calling Ambrosia at 541-342-4141. You’ll receive a 10% discount when you purchase 12 bottles or more at the event!
Our wine classes are casual and fun gatherings designed for all kinds of wine lovers - from the longtime aficionados to the newbies. We hope to see you there!