Love Cabernet wine? Don’t Miss Ambrosia’s April Wine Class!
Ambrosia's next Wine Class will be “All Cabernet" on Tuesday, April 4, from 5:30 to 7:00pm. Our wine classes are casual and fun gatherings designed for all kinds of wine lovers - from the longtime aficionados to the newbies. We will feature six Cabernet wines from California and Washington. The highlights are:
- Seven Falls Cabernet, 2014 Wahluke Slope, WA
- Conn Creek Cabernet, 2014, Napa, WA
- Antica Cabernet, 2013, Atlas Peak, CA
- Northstar Cabernet, 2012, Columbia Valley, WA
- There will also be a surprise bubbly wine
The wines come from the portfolio of Erin Donahoe of Columbia distributors, who will tell you about each wine and answer all of your questions.
A taste of all six wines, accompanied by small plates made to pair with the wines costs $30 per person. Get a 10% discount when purchasing 12 or more bottles. Space is limited, make your pre-paid reservations by calling Ambrosia at 541-342-4141.