We're happy to welcome the lovable "Cork Dork", Scotty Wigham, from Young's Market Company to present six wines from the Trinchero Family of Wines for our wine tasting and class on Monday, June 8th.
Trinchero Family Estates' passion for winemaking and delivering inspiring flavors from around the globe began more than 60 years ago. In 1947, brothers John and Mario Trinchero traveled to St. Helena, California, near the renowned Napa Valley growing region, and purchased their first winery. In their first harvest, they crushed a tremendous three tons(!) of grapes which was the beginning a long and fruitful history as one of the world's leading producers of fine wines.
Here are the wines we'll taste and learn about:
- Avissi Prosecco NV, Veneto, Italy
- Echo Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2013,Marlborough, New Zealand
- The Right Wave Pinot Noir 2014, Casablanca Valley, Chile
- Donna Paula Malbec 'Reserve' 2008, Mondoza, Argentina
- Charles and Charles Chardonnay 2013, Washington
- Angoves GSM Blend 2013, Australia
A taste of all six wines and three small plates prepared by our chefs costs $30 per person, space is limited to 22 people, make your prepaid reservations by calling Ambrosia at 541-342-4141.